This page is the basis of our Coaching Agreement. If you require any special needs or requirements let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to signing up for training. Unless special requirements have been mutually agreed to by both parties, the contents of these terms and conditions will stand in force as mutually agreed upon in order to proceed with any payments for training, goods or services.
Please read very carefully and note policies relating to ‘no show’, ‘cancellation’ or ‘refunds’ in particular as they may affect you financially. If you’d like a written copy I will email to you on request prior to the start of our training commencement.
A program is deemed to have commenced on the day of any initial free assessment, paid first meeting or paid first lesson.
The Stuttering Remedy is my group program hosted on MemberVault.co accessed via GuyMonroe.com. Elements of the group are also hosted on FACEBOOK and on ZOOM.
Prior to joining the group, you will have a choice to pay now or in 6 monthly instalments at no additional cost to you. To pay for the program you will need to use the BUY NOW option within MemberVault.co. No other payment options are available.
PRIVATE (3) MONTH TRAINING PAYMENTS
If you pay for private this will be over a three (3) month period taken from your credit card. Please note you are entering a contract by paying in instalments and that means there is a requirement upon you to pay every month’s payment in full for a total of three (3) instalments. It is NOT a membership and it is not a discounted way of purchasing the program by choosing to pay fewer instalments.
ONLINE / GROUP CLASS (6) MONTH TRAINING PAYMENTS
If you pay in instalments for the Group this will be over a 6 month period taken from your credit card. Please note you are entering a contract by paying in instalments and that means there is a requirement upon you to pay every month’s payment in full for a total of 6 instalments. It is NOT a membership and it is not a discounted way of purchasing the program by choosing to pay fewer instalments.
INFORMATION ON PAYING BY INSTALLMENTS
When you pay by installments Guy Monroe Lietzman is LOANING you the full price and you are paying that LOAN back over three (3) months for private training and over six (6) months for online / group training interest free (note — it is the same price even though I am offering split payments, there is no additional interest charge).
NO CANCELLATIONS : ALL PAYMENTS WILL PROCEED
Please DO NOT enter into the payment plan for the reason that you CAN’T AFFORD the training– I will not waive, cancel or delay charges going forward, and you will be deemed to have contracted to the FULL Payment once you have paid your initial instalment.
Please note that action will be taken to recover any unpaid portion of the full cost. Access to the program will be withdrawn immediately for non-payment and may not be reinstated.
(Not only is this costly for me, it is not action I would wish to be taking. My suggestion would be to look at your financial situation before taking on any debt.)
RESCHEDULING & MAKEUPS
Life is messy and emergencies can occur. If you cannot meet at the scheduled time, If a rescheduling is available, you will be rescheduled. All (4) lessons must be used up within the same month period they occur within 28 days of the purchase date. Any unused lesson cannot be used in the following month and is forfeit. Any special arrangements must be done in writing by special agreement with Guy Monroe by email.
EXPIRATION & REFUNDS
Any lessons purchased must be used within 28 days of purchase date, any unused lessons are forfeit after 28 days. No refunds are available but remaining lessons can be transferred and used within the 28 day period.
RESULTS TAKE TIME – YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CHOICES
Results from online group or private training take time so be patient and commit fully. I will provide you with the knowledge required to make the changes that you require, however, you are responsible for the actions you choose or don’t choose to take.
THIS IS A SKILL NOT A PILL!
Simply buying the program and NOT doing the work will not get the results you require.
COUPONS AND DISCOUNT CODES
COUPONS or DISCOUNT CODES may be issued or withdrawn at any time and are SOLELY for the use of the specific person they are provided to. Sharing coupon codes risks removal from the program.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE STRATEGY CALL?
The Strategy Call works for both of us as a way to consider if this program is a fit for you. We will agree on a time and date and I invite you to a Call or attend a Zoom meeting with me (either directly or via a calendar app). There is no charge and no obligation to take up any paid for session, program or product. Either party can decide not to take the coaching any further though coaching although an agreement to all terms and conditions will have been deemed to have begun through attendance of the free strategy call assessment offer regardless of whether money is exchanged or not.
NO SHOW – WHAT IF I FORGET ABOUT THE MEETING?
A meeting could be a free assessment or a paid for session. Here is what happens for a ‘no show’ situation. I will sign on to Zoom or call you at the allotted time and I wait up to three (3) minutes for my invitee to connect. I try to make contact by email or phone and if I can’t get in touch and you have not joined the meeting, I reserve the right to close down the meeting. Unless the meeting has been rescheduled prior to the start time allotted, I will decide that my invitee does not wish to participate in the agreed to meeting. There will be a charge for a session which is not taken, made to the client, if cancelled not less than 6 days before the session (or otherwise by the coach’s prior agreement), or in the case of a ‘no show’.
If it is a free assessment, I keep details on my mailing list so I will get in touch from time to time – however the free assessment is forfeit, will in most cases not be available another time as these slots are limited in number, so when you don’t show, you cost someone else a place. However, if it is a paid for session, the client agrees that Guy Monroe Lietzman is authorized at his discretion to consider that session is voluntarily surrendered by the client as payment in full for the coach’s time.
COACHING AND MENTORING GROUND RULES
What happens within our Coaching and Mentoring relationship stays within our Coaching and Mentoring Relationship. This works both ways and mutual trust is really important on both sides. Let’s keep everything confidential. Meetings use (and may be recorded using) ZOOM or other web video conference applications. Guy Monroe Lietzman will not be held responsible if it is determined that Zoom or other applications are proved to be compromising the private session by sharing or reselling information.
Guy Monroe Lietzman is authorized to record sessions as needed to improve the outcome of training for the client only. Clients are also authorized to record every training session as desired. Client agrees that recording captured will be kept private and not shared publicly unless agreed to in writing from Guy Monroe Lietzman. Please note that not all meetings are recorded but those that are are stored offline in a password protected environment.
Please see paragraph below for exceptional circumstances when this would not apply for ethical reasons, and it is not based on any judgement of an individual, it is purely good practice just to be clear.
CONFIDENTIALITY EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES
A coach is in a position where sometimes people show a need for additional professional help. An example may be the need to refer the client to a different sort of professional like a counsellor and that would be done in partnership with the client.
However, if the coach feels that the client is in danger, or a danger to themselves or others, then the coach reserves the right to take appropriate action without reference to the client – which includes but is not limited to alerting emergency services if necessary.
All training programs or sessions offered by Guy Monroe Lietzman must be paid for prior to the training date. This includes programs which include a discount.
ATTENDANCE IS REQUIRED : HOMEWORK IS OPTIONAL
Homework is a benefit which accelerates development. Growth is assured by meeting with the coach regardless of emotional state or level of preparation. It is preferred that homework is completed within an agreed upon timescale – or one suggested by the coach at a session or in the wrap up email. Homework completion is preferred, however attendance is required to ensure progress occurs. Never cancel a lesson due to a lack of preparation. Working out with the coach is when the growth happens. It is fine to renegotiate the timescale – but please do agree a new deadline in plenty of time before your next session or contact the coach to say it will not be done within the timescale for the next session as slots get booked up. You may be charged for a meeting which you miss but have not rescheduled.
I use a variety of techniques and coaching methods I have personally developed to help secure your success. I create a customised process for every student. We will determine your priorities at the front end of the training period and course correct as needed to help insure your personal growth
My ultimate objective is to find a way to help you through a process to meet an agreed objective and this can sometimes be tough. If you decide, or even just get a gut feeling, that we are not in the right direction, let’s explore why that might be. If we can get things back on track that will be ideal, but if we can’t put things right then sessions can be terminated by either party with written notice of not less than 30 days.
There will be a charge for a session which is not taken, made to the client, if cancelled not less than 6 days before the session (or otherwise by the coach’s prior agreement), or in the case of a ‘no show’.
Definitions and interpretation
Data: collectively all information that you submit to Guy Monroe Lietzman via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies: a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws: any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK; GDPR: the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679; and USA regulations apply.
Guy Monroe Lietzman is located in Austin, Texas USA our mailing address is : 9901 Brodie Lane STE 160-750 Austin, TX 78748-5892.
USA and UK and EU Cookie Law: the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Guy Monroe Lietzman and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Pinecroft Holdings Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website: the website that you are currently using, https://guymonroe.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “induding without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Pinecroft Holdings Ltd is the “data controller”. This means that Guy Monroe Lietzman determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. job title;
d. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
e. IP address (automatically collected);
f. Information about your needs for instance (but not limited to) coaching and mentoring requirements.;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you;
b. data is received from other sources; and
c. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Pinecroft Holdings Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
d. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
e. when you use our services;
Data that is received from publicly available third parties sources
8. We will receive Data about you from the following publicly available third party sources:
a. Social Media Analytics;
Data that is collected automatically
9. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
10. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
11. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
12. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under “soft opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide.
c. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed “Your rights” below.
13. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
14. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. relevant authorities – to facilitate referral to an alternative professional or an emergency service if client is deemed to be at risk of harming themselves or someone else.;
Keeping Data secure
15. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
16. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com
17. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit http://www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
19. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
20. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive:’ Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
21. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
22. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.u1c/.
23. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
26. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
27. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
29. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current USA, UK and EU Cookie Law.
30. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Guy Monroe Lietzman to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
31. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping can or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
32. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
33. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most Internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
34. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
35. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
36. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
39. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
40. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of The United States in the State of Texas. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction Texas within The United States.
You may contact Guy Monroe Lietzman by email at email@example.com. Guy Monroe Lietzman is located in the State of Texas in The United States.
Phone USA : 1-512-554-8771
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : guymonroe.com
LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/monroemotivation/
Pinterest : pinterest.com/monroemotivation/
Instagram : instagram.com/monroe_motivation/
Facebook : facebook.com/MonroeVocalCoach
Facebook : facebook.com/OfficialGuyMonroe/
Facebook : facebook.com/stutteringremedygroup/